Tuesday 22 July 2008

Not long now!

Good morning campers, less than a week to go before I head off into the wilds of suburbia to my new district general hospital and start being inducted into doctor-hood.  I am starting to get nervous, but I am tackling it by making this week excessively busy.  I have taken on the writing of an audit based on data I collected in Tanzania, I have arranged a trip to a friend this evening, he's already a doctor in a nearby hospital.  Tomorrow I head into London to see old flatmates and drink sangria and Thursday there is a picnic planned.  I am also dating again.  Boyfriend of 4 years broke up with just after finals, but it seemed a natural end to things.  Someone new is working very hard at chatting me up and I am deciding what I think about it.  There will be dancing with the girls on Friday night and cinema with this boy on Saturday.  By the time it gets to Sunday I plan to be asleep all day, so I won't have a chance to worry about Monday until it's too late and I am already there, signing contracts.  How exciting!

No comments: