Wednesday 28 May 2008

7 days to go

The clock is ticking away, the days disappear underneath me and the exams loom large on the horizon. And am I panicking? Am I finally getting my arse in gear and becoming more productive? Am I confident and collected?

Well, no.

In fact, I am so de-motivated I can barely work up the energy to worry about it, let alone work effectively. Oh dear. Let's just hope my consultants told the truth when they said what counts is to be on the wards every day and get involved in managing patients. I think it'll come good in the OSCE and the long cases, but I fear for the pathology written paper, I really do. My knowledge is patchy, so I pop with things like BCR-ABL and can't work out which antibiotics work on gram negative bacteria. Let's hope it's enough!

No comments: