Friday 13 June 2008

Over and out

Finals are over.

My short case OSCE was on Wednesday and now I have nothing to do! I felt at a very loose end, but filled it with moving out of halls. I am now at home surrounded by boxes and bags and not sure what to do with myself now I don't have to revise! It's exciting, but none of us seem to know what to think. It's not exactly an anti-climax, but we've been so busy for so long now I think we're a bit lost without revision! No-one has done anything exciting lately and we haven't had any normal conversation for a while, so I think everyone is stuck.

I hope it will get fixed with a posh dinner tomorrow and the ball on Saturday! I'll report again when I sober up.

2 comments:

The Little Medic said...

COngrats on finishing, I know what a great feeling it is.

Dr Michael Anderson said...

Nice one, and well done on getting through. Have a great time over the next few days, you've earned it.

Best of luck with the results and be sure to let us know how you get on!